For good and valuable consideration, the parties agree to the following:
1. I understand that I am solely responsible, financially or otherwise for any harm or damage caused by my dog while my dog is attending any services provided by Safe & Hound. I shall indemnify Safe & Hound against any claims made against Safe & Hound or losses and damages of any kind suffered by Safe & Hound as a result of my failure to disclose pre-existing conditions that my dog may have such as illness or aggression problems. I understand and agree that in admitting my dog the facility has relied on my representation that my dog is in good health and shown no signs of aggression or threatening behavior to any person or other dog. I, as the owner, agree to be solely responsible for any and all acts of behavior of my dog while under the care of Safe & Hound.
2. I understand that Safe & Hound staff, partners, and volunteers will not be liable financially or otherwise for problems, damage or injury caused by my dog, provided reasonable care and precautions are followed by the staff. I understand that Safe & Hound is fully insured and release them from liability arising from my dogs’ attendance and participation at the facility,
3. I understand that Safe & Hound is a place where animals co-mingle in groups, and I understand that when dogs play in groups nicks and scratches may occur. If the injury is not serious or an emergency, Safe & Hound may continue the daycare and inform me about it when I pick up my dog. If the injury is serious, life threatening, or an emergency, I will be notified immediately (within one hour). If my dog should become ill or seem to be in need of medical consideration, Safe & Hound reserves the right to administer aid and/or to use any available veterinarian. I, the owner, agree to be responsible for any expenses so incurred. I recognize that there are inherent risks of illness or injury when dealing with animals. Such risks include, but are not limited to, problems resulting from rough play and kennel cough (Canine Colds).
4. I agree to allow Safe & Hound to photograph and video my dog and publish on social media or use in print form for publication or promotion.
5. I understand that my dog may be placed in a crate for drop off/pick up time and an afternoon nap. I understand that if my dog is left at the daycare beyond the scheduled pickup time, I will be charge late fee
or my dog may be boarded overnight with fully boarding fees. I understand that it is my responsibility to make myself aware of all policies, procedures, fees and hours of operation. I will be financially responsible for the cost of any such continued care upon demand by Safe & Hound.
6. Safe & Hound will exercise reasonable judgment in providing the services, but I hereby expressly and in consideration of the value of the services release, waive, and discharge Safe & Hound from any damages or harm caused by Safe & Hound’s ordinary negligence, such that Safe & Hound shall only be liable for gross negligence or willful misconduct in providing the services. I understand this release an waiver is an express requirement of my dog’s stay, and have carefully considered it’s legal implications, including the legal rights I am giving up.
7. I agree to pay us for the Services provided to my Dog during each visit at the rates set forth at the start of such visit (collectively the “Charges”). Prices are subject to change without notice and seasonal rates may apply. Charges begin at the time I leave my Dog. I will remain liable for all Charges incurred during my Dog’s stay and Safe & Hound reserves the right to collect any unpaid balance in accordance with the law, including reasonable attorney’s fees or collection costs incurred in collecting such Charges. Any unpaid Charges shall incur interest at the rate of 1% per month.